AWS Early Childhood Educational Center Enrollment
We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 423-396-2122. Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at AW Spalding Elementary's ECEC.
$50.00 (Feb 1-March 31) $75.00 (April 1-June 30) $125.00 (July 1-Dec 31)
*Application fees are nonrefundable*
Our Online Enrollment system opens with a link to the enrollment packet for each student. The online process should take approximately 10 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
The Instructions and Enrollment Checklist page of the enrollment packet contain supplemental enrollment forms that also must be submitted.
Before considering an applicant, the Advisory Council must receive all of the following forms.
We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have any questions about the process, please contact AWS registrar, Melanie Engle, at 423-396-2122 or email@example.com.
Our process for students new to AWS-ECEC:
- Apply Online »
- Pay your application fee online
- Complete continuing consent to treatment Download
- Medical exam (completed by a physician) Download
*All Early Childhood (ECEC) & Kindergarten applicants pay the regular application fee. Additionally, a $100 holding fee and $25 testing fee are due at ECEC/Kindergarten Roundup (typically in Feb).
Our Process for returning/re-enrolling AWS-ECEC students:
- Complete an online re-enrollment process on Parents Web via Renweb*.
- Submit application and pay application fee online.
*To complete our online re-enrollment process, you will access our ParentsWeb via Renweb through your existing login. If you do not have a login, please follow Instructions for Creating a new Parent Web Login listed below
To access Parents Web:
- Please go to www.renweb.com
- Enter District Code: GCC-SDA
- Select Log In from the menu bar and Parents Web Login from the drop-down menu.
- Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided
- After logging in, click on the Family Information button in the left menu. Click on the