National Honor Society
Please read the information in the links below to see if you want to be a part of NHS:
NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY
CA sponsors a chapter of the National Honor Society. Students are selected by the school’s NHS Faculty Council. The four components of NHS membership are character, scholarship, leadership, and service. Benefits to the members may include:
- Ease of college admission
- Future job placement
- The society sponsors several community and social events each year.
To be considered for selection into the Collegedale chapter National Honor Society, the student must:
- Have at least junior status
- Demonstrate qualities of Christian character, scholarship, and previous leadership and service experience
- Have and maintain a G.P.A. of 3.50 or better
- Complete a Student Activity Information form
- Be selected by the NHS Faculty Council
An induction ceremony is held during the second semester for all members who have been selected to membership in the Society. Membership in the organization carries an obligation to participate in the activities of the Society. A $30 club fee applies yearly to members.