We are glad that you have chosen
To apply follow the online application instructions below. Prior to the applicant being accepted, the Advisory Council must receive all forms which are included on the online application. We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at (423) 396-2124.
*If computer access is difficult you may use the CA library to fill out the online application. For specific questions about the application, please contact our registrar, Ms. Conerly - email@example.com.
Application fees are paid online with the application. Fees for the new school year begin each February.
$60.00 (Feb 1-March 31) $90.00 (April 1-June 30) $150.00 (July 1-Dec 31)
*Application fees are nonrefundable*
New Student Application
Applications and Fees are submitted online
- Begin CA's online application Click Here
- Register for a new account (or log in if previously created)
- Verify account via verification email
- Log in and complete application
Information and forms that may be needed for your application process
- Application checklist Download
- Recommendation Forms Download
- TN School Immunization Form Download
- Religious Immunization Exemption Form Download
- Physical Form* (cannot be more than 6 months old) Download
- Sports Physical Form* (for CA athletics, required each year) Download
*PHYSICALS: Only one is required for admission. Complete the sports physical if you think sports (basketball, cross country, golf, soccer, tennis, track/field, and/or volleyball) could be part of your future.
Returning Student Application
Simply log in with the user name and password you created for CA's online application last year or in a previous year. Your application information will be will populate from last year. Check and edit each page for accuracy as you go. If you cannot remember your password, click "forgot password" for help.
Please note: If your student is a senior, please insert his/her social security number. This will be required for the TN Promise/Hope Scholarships verification and dual enrollment classes with Southern Adventist University.